Cockatoo Blue was founded in 2002 and is based in Melbourne, Australia. The focus of the company is to manufacture and distribute Medical and Surgical products throughout Australia and New Zealand. We are also looking to develop our Export opportunities for our Smoke Evacuation System.
Primary Areas of Manufacture Are:
- Cleanroom assembly of Procedure and First Aid Kits
- Development and Assembly of In Boom Surgical Smoke Evacuation Systems for hospital operating theatres
Primary Areas of Distribution:
- Contract Logistics and Distribution for major First Aid Kit Supplier
- Contract Logistics and Distribution for Direct Sourcing Supplier
- Distribution and Export of IPSES – In Pendant Smoke Evacuation System
- Efficient Warehousing and Distribution Operation
- Class 350 Cleanroom
- Equipment Assembly and Manufacturing Areas
Cockatoo Blue has an agreement with Hunter New England Area Health to develop, manufacture and market their award winning smoke evacuation system. This system was in development and testing for over 2 years and has now been successfully released in the Australian and New Zealand markets.
Cockatoo Blue’s ultimate goal is to develop a strong range of products for sale in the Australian / New Zealand markets and also for Export. We are actively seeking new ideas and technologies to lead us to that end.